Monday, August 13, 2007

Parvati Melton Is Sexy Like Her Mother!



Do you know who the inspiration for Parvati Melton is? It is neither present heroine nor the past one. It's purely her mother. Sources also say that Parvati Melton is as beautiful as her mother. Freshly Parvati also said the same.

"I was like a tom boy in my childhood. I used to be rough and tough with careless attitude. I was masculine in several aspects. But my mother is an embodiment of beauty and feminine luster. I started taking her track only when I entered into a right age. Dressing up sensuously, hitting the modeling floor and eventually entering the film industry, everything is because of my mom", said Parvati Melton.

Yes, obviously, people tend to see her mother after knowing this from the words of her daughter herself. When would people get that chance?

No comments: